Wednesday 26 August 2015

A musical custom order

I was recently contacted by an old acquaintance, whom I hadn't seen in several years, with a fun request for help regarding thank you gifts.  One of her sons was retiring from his children's choir, now that he has hit puberty and is gaining his "man voice", and she wanted a little something to give each choirmaster responsible for training and mentoring him.

image musical cufflinks and pendants bass clef treble clef jewellery accessories two cheeky monkeys cuff link set necklace pendants

She very quickly settled on commissioning my newest cufflink style, the treble and bass clef set, for the male choir leaders.  After much discussion, it was finally decided that I would make treble clef pendants for the female teachers, which my friend would then add onto plain silver necklaces she had purchased (I am unfortunately still awaiting new necklace supplies).  I love the quirky nature of these music-themed creations, and I hope the choirmasters/mistresses feel suitably thanked by their gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!