Wednesday 22 July 2015

The bunting train continues

These past few weeks it feels like all I have been doing is sewing, sewing and more sewing of Little Golden book buntings.  Not that I am complaining, I love to sew my book buntings!  And this week I've got a few more to show off as well as several others in the works.


The first one is a Snow White bunting, one of my favourite fairytales when I was a little girl!  And to really cater for the "girly girls" out there, this bunting has been made with neon pink ribbon to add a splash of summer colour.  I was always a little scared of the wicked stepmother when I was little, but loved the seven Dwarves!

image domum vindemia little golden book bunting mother goose nursery rhymes for children hey diddle diddle little miss muffet little boy blue humpty dumpty

The second one is another childhood favourite, a bunting made out of an old Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes book.  It contains a lot of classic rhymes such as Hey Diddle Diddle, Little Boy Blue, Little Miss Muffet and many more.  Did you have any favourite nursery rhymes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!