Monday 27 July 2015

Crochet and doily blanket reveal - finally!

Those of you who were here with me in August last year may remember my excitement about starting a new crochet blanket.  I was hoping to have the blanket finished by the end of the year, but here I am, almost a year later only just having finished it now!

image crazy crochet patchwork blanket with vintage doilies multicoloured two cheeky monkeys blog

I'm pretty happy with the result, except for the first column where I accidentally added an extra row of stitches on a few of my squares.  Of course, I didn't notice the problem until the blanket was all stitched together and I had one column of squares which was too long.  Unstitching that error was rather ugly and now that column looks wonky.  But, oh well, at least I have a lovely warm blanket for snuggling under for the rest of our very cold Melbourne winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!