Wednesday 29 July 2015

A Mr Darcy Work In Progress

Today's post is a sneaky peek at a new necklace I have started working on but won't be finishing until the rest of my supplies arrive.  This new necklace combines my love for literature jewellery, vintage supplies and double-sided necklaces.

image two cheeky monkeys mr darcy spinner necklace brass man woman cameo

The double-sided part of this necklace is, in my mind, the most fun part!  The pendant is a vintage spinner pendant which I am adorning with a vintage cameo of a man and woman on one side, and a snippet of text reading "Mr Darcy" on the other.  Why do I love two-sided necklaces so much?  Because no matter how your necklace sits, it will always be right side up.  And you can easily flip this necklace round to change up the look whenever you want.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!