Monday 22 June 2015

Literature Buttons for the Creative Bookworm

image domum vindemia to kill a mockingbird metal and glass buttons supplies craft literature book page shank buttons set atticus finch jem scout calpurnia boo radley harper lee

There's a bit of a book theme happening on the blog this week which I am kicking off with a post about To Kill a Mockinbird.  Actually, TKAM button sets, to be exact.  Those of you who have been blog readers for a while will know that I have been making and selling a variety of Pride and Prejudice button sets for several years.

image domum vindemia back of literature shank buttons

The P&P shank buttons are among some of my favourite literature items to create, so I'm now branching out with TKAM sets.  So for all the arty and crafty Atticus fans who would love to add a bit of their favourite book to their next creation, you now can!  The shank button sets are available in my Etsy store only and currently come with the names Atticus, Jem, Scout, Calpurnia and Boo Radley.  If you're wanting some different character names, send me an email and I'll happily organise a custom listing for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!