Wednesday 17 June 2015

Down the rabbit hole...

image domum vindemia bunting shabby chic little golden book alice in wonderland lewis carroll disney white rabbit

It has been a while since I had the chance to work on Little Golden Book buntings for Domum Vindemia, so I jumped at the chance to do so this week.  Alice in Wonderland, or more correctly Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, has been one of my favourite stories since I was about nine or ten years old.  I loved the craziness of Alice's attempts to recite poems and the surreal nature of her vist to Wonderland!  Are you an Alice fan?  Which stories captured your imagination when you were young?

image domum vindemia alice in wonderland bunting lewis carroll mad hatter tea party

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!