So yes, it's school holidays here at Two Cheeky Monkeys land. And while it's only the first week and the little cheeky monkeys are attending a holiday program at our church all week, it always pays to be prepared for the school holiday "I'm bored" and "What can I do?" comments. With that in mind, here are some fun and clever craft ideas for big and little kids - enjoy.
1. DIY terarrium - Fleurieu Gifts
3. Flower magnet kit - Vintage Rose Mama
4. Spy decoder set - Games to Go
5. DIY felt garland - Miss Makes & Co.
6. Polymer clay necklace kit - Paper Cut INK