Wednesday 20 May 2015

All New: Floral Chain Literature Charm Bracelets!

image two cheeky monkeys literature charm bracelet chunky printed chain blue and white jewellery atticus finch to kill a mockingbird

Today I am so excited to tell you all about the newest additions to my literature bracelet range, which I am launching in honour of my upcoming birthday!  I have been loving this porcelain-look chunky blue and white chain for a while and just knew that I had to create a bracelet of some sort with it.

image two cheeky monkeys literature charm bracelet chunky printed chain blue and white jewellery mr darcy pride and prejudice jane austen
 
And what better kind of bracelet to create than a boho-looking charm bracelet featuring a customer's choice of her favourite literary character.  Each bracelet consists of the gorgeous chunky chain teamed with a narrower, but still chunky, chain adorned with three charms and a character name dangle.  I am offering a variety of character names - find them now in both my Etsy and Madeit stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!