Monday 13 April 2015

Literature Bracelets

image two cheeky monkeys literature bracelet text typography pride and prejucide jane austen mr darcy elizabeth bennet Jane Mr Bingley

Some of you may remember the first range of Pride and Prejudice literature bracelets I started making for Two Cheeky Monkeys back in mid-2013.  Well, the simple elegance and quirkiness of these text-based bracelets proved to be popular and have since travelled to various locations around the world.

image two cheeky monkeys literature bracelet text typography pride and prejucide jane austen mr darcy elizabeth bennet

For those of you who missed out on the first incarnation of my literature bracelets, never fear!  I am currently in the process of not only designing more P&P bracelets, but will also be adding Jane Eyre, Anne of Green Gables and To Kill a Mockingbird to the range.  There are a few other famous novels I might add to the range too, but that will depend on the demand for them.  Which other stories would you love to see embodied in a bracelet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!