Monday 12 January 2015

All new literature bookmarks

Hello all!  Yes, I'm back from my little getaway with the Two Cheeky Monkeys family and raring to get 2015 off to a good start (while wishing we were still on holiday, he he).  I know my time away was meant for rest and relaxation, but I did find some time to get working on new creations for my stores.

image domum vindemia bookmarks literature literary to kill a mockingbird jane eyre

Some of my favourite new additions coming to Domum Vindemia this year are an expansion of the literature bookmark range.  Not only have I re-stocked items which sold out in the Christmas rush, I have also started adding bookmarks featuring favourite literary quotes.  The Lord of the Rings and To Kill a Mockingbird bookmarks are my favourite.  Do you have any favourite quotes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!