Monday 13 October 2014

Shabby Chic Weddings

image shabby chic ring bearer pillow wedding ring butterfly flowers embroidery vintage doily linen domum vindemia

In the last few weeks my creative space has been inundated with doilies, vintage embroidery and vintage fabric piled willy nilly on any available space.  This is because I have been stocking up Domum Vindemia for my bridal customers who are looking for something to add a little "shabby chic" or "rustic" to their wedding day.  My current favourite creation is this ring bearer pillow, a perfect way to add a little rustic handmade to a wedding without going overboard.  Plus, when the big day is over, this sweet pillow can be used as a cushion or decoration around the home!
So what do you think?  Are you a fan of the current trend for shabby chic and rustic wedding decor?  Did you have a page boy carry your wedding rings in your ceremony?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!