Tuesday 9 September 2014

Chandeliers and Classic Quotes

image anne of green gables anne of the island quote chandelier pendant necklace i don't want sunbursts and marble halls i just want you yellow sunshine summer silver plated two cheeky monkeys necklace baroque cut pendant

Yes, it's another post about literature jewellery creations!  I was so inspired by the baroque chandelier necklace custom order I made recently, that I sat down and made several necklaces featuring touching or beautiful literary quotes.  The two quotes I have started with are ones which I have previously used in custom orders.  The first is from LM Montgomery's Anne of the Island, and the second is from Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre.  Making these necklace also got me thinking about whether I had any favourite quotes from classic literature.  I don't think I have one all time favourite quote, but rather many which I like.  What about you?  Do you have a favourite literary quote?

image jane eyre chandelier pendant necklace baroque cut sky blue beads swallow bird i am no bird and no net ensnares me charlotte bronte literature quote silver plated two cheeky monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!