Thursday 11 September 2014

Buntings for little ones

image children's bunting thomas the tank engine boco the diseasel boys boy's girls party decor decoration domum vindemia

After spending last week working on creations for adults, I am back to creating for children this week.  My Two Cheeky Monkeys inspire me immensely when it comes to creating handmade goodness for kids, which does mean that many of my creations are for little girls rather than little boys.  But today, I'm showing off two buntings which are suitable for both boys and girls (yes, my Cheeky Monkeys love Thomas almost as much as any little boy out there).

image peter pan bunting lm barrie domum vindemia captain hook crocodile children children's girl's girls boys boy's party decor room nursery baby shower bunting garland disney

The storybook buntings that I make for Domum Vindemia have been highly popular, with Peter Pan, Thomas the Tank Engine and Bambi being especially sought after.  So every now and then I sit down and stock up on the more popular designs as well as creating brand new designs.  Of couse, I have my own favourites, such as Goldilocks and the Three Bears, which was my preferred bedtime story EVERY NIGHT when I was three years old.  Do you have a favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!