Monday 28 July 2014

Playing with collage

image mixed media collage vintage bingo cards

I have always loved the creative technique of collaging and have recently been quite inspired by books which focus on collaging with vintage ephemera.  I don't really have the time or storage space to take on another creative technique, but I took the plunge and purchased some vintage Bingo cards.  This is my first attempt at creating a Bingo card collage, a birthday card for a special little monkey in my life.  I'm pretty happy with how this card has turned out, especially as my design plans for it were rather amorphous.  Hopefully my design skills will improve as I create more and more collages!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!