Wednesday 11 June 2014

Crochet for your fridge!

image crochet pebbles cozy crocheted stones pink purple domum vindemia rock

Can you remember all the way back to October last year when I first posted about crocheting cozies for stones?  I've been playing around with the technique since then and have made the decision to add a line of crocheted stones to Domum Vindemia.  However, due to the excessive cost of shipping stones (those things are heavy!), I'm currently limiting the range to crocheted stone magnets.  The two you see above are prototypes I made for the Two Cheeky Monkeys, much to their delight.  I'll be making these magnets in a variety of colours and designs and can take custom orders too.  The new magnet range should hopefully be in-store some time in July or August - what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!