Wednesday 7 May 2014

Birthday Month Celebrations

Although it signals the end of milder weather and the approach of a cold winter, I love the month of May because I get to celebrate Mother's day with my family as well as my birthday.  I must admit that the Two Cheeky Monkeys family finds it a little hectic fitting in both celebrations in such a short period of time!


This year I have decided to celebrate my birthday month and Mother's day with my blog readers in a few different ways.  Firstly, I am offering a special free shipping discount in both of my Two Cheeky Monkeys stores FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF MAY.  Head over to my monthly newsletter to find out more about my birthday month discount.


Secondly, I will be celebrating this May by joining in the annual Sew Mama Sew May giveaway day (week, actually!).   Giveaway Day celebrations begin next week, so don't forget to come back to the blog to find out about my giveaway (see the photo above for a bit of a hint).


Finally, I'll be celebrating by offering a special surprise, for 48 hours only, during my birthday week.  I won't give anything away now, but this celebration is for those who love my Domum Vindemia stores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!