Monday 7 April 2014

My Creative Space - Book Storage

image book storage bag bedside book bag organiser organizer

When the Two Cheeky Monkeys were born, we made the conscious effort to instil a love of reading in them.  Over the years we have progressed from baby board books through to children's novels and the oldest Monkey's room especially, has become strewn with books.  So in an attempt to help her contain some of her more messy tendencies, I whipped up a simple bedside book storage bag for her.  Hopefully we will no longer have to wade through a pile of books just to reach our daughter!  And hopefully her new book storage will put an end to mad hunts for library books the day before they are due to be returned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!