Friday 14 March 2014

Tutorial Roundup - Felt Creations

Here at the home of Two Cheeky Monkeys, we are big fans of creating with felt.  I'm not sure when my love of felt began, but I think the little Cheeky Monkeys got their love of felt when I started making felt food toys for them when they were toddlers.  Now that they are older, they can create simple felt projects on their own.  The tutorials I've collated here will suit a range of skills, though some are more suited for children and others for adults.  Enjoy!

image tutorial diy felt cactus bugs and fishes
I love all the felty tutorials over at Bugs and Fishes!

image tutorial diy felt pear brooch i manufatti
i Manufatti also has lots of sweet tutorials.

How Joyful has the cutest hot air balloon mobile tutorial.

Make an iPhone cozy out of felt.

Felt creations don't just have to be cutesy, as these sophisticated coasters demonstrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!