Monday 3 March 2014

Things I Love - Gel Pens

image gel pens kmart pastel glitter metallic

This is no secret to some of you, but I have a mild obsession with all things stationery.  I love coloured pens, I love pencils, I love staplers that come with coloured staples, I love funny-shaped erasers...you get the point!  One of my favourite items of stationery is the gel pen.  I love the way they glide while I write and the fact that they come in so many different colours.  I don't even mind using cheapie gel pens from KMart (I was pleasantly surprised to discover that my most recent packs were SCENTED).  Are you a stationery fan???  And what is your favourite stationery item and favourite stationery supplier?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!