Wednesday 5 March 2014

Jane Austen Fans Rejoice

image mr darcy locket necklace two cheeky monkeys jane austen pride and prejudice silver plated swallow bird blue and white cameo inspire quote

It's been a while since I last added locket necklaces to the literature jewellery range, so I thought it was high time I created more of these very popular necklaces.  This time round I have chosen to focus on silver necklaces adorned with a range of charms and beads.

image mr darcy locket necklace two cheeky monkeys jane austen pride and prejudice silver plated love quote ivory glass pearl vintage rose cabochon porcelain

All of the beads and charms used for these newest necklaces are either made with an antiqued look or are of vintage nature.  I am really loving my decision to turn some of my teeny vintage cabochons into charms - I think they give a lovely olde worlde feel to the necklaces!  These necklaces will be available in-store in the next few days, and I will also be working on a few additional designs.  What do you think?

image mr darcy locket necklace two cheeky monkeys jane austen pride and prejudice silver plated hope quote skeleton key vintage glass bead jade green

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I didn't know you had an Etsy shop. I checked it out and faved some stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!