Monday 27 January 2014

Two Cheeky Monkeys Market Night

image ballerina locket necklace two cheeky monkeys gold plated aqua flower ballet shoes

After one week of Christmas chaos with the various Cheeky Monkeys families, several weeks recovering from illness and many, many weeks of summer school holidays, the 2014 school year is about to begin!  It is actually a very hectic time of year for us as we make sure the little Cheeky Monkeys have everything they need for the new school year and there is usually Australia Day and Chinese New Year to celebrate as well.

image nastassia bracelet glam it up smoky grey black diamond vintage glass jewels brass two cheeky monkeys

Anyway, I have decided to add to the hustle and bustle of back to school time with a "Back To School" market night on my Facebook page.  I am selling off all old designs as well as some new ones too.  There is a preview album of items for sale and I am offering FREE SHIPPING on all purchases made from the special market album.  So when will the fun be on?  This Tuesday, 28th of January 2014, starting at 8pm AEDST.  It's first in, best dressed, and I don't often offer this kind of sale with free shipping included, so make sure to set a reminder for yourself to be there tomorrow night.  And who knows, maybe you will be able to find all the birthday presents and other gifts you will be needing for this coming year!

image ciel earrings blue gold filigree diamond two cheeky monkeys sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!