Friday 3 January 2014

Crochet Ripple Blanket Reveal!!!

image rainbow ripple crochet blanket rug

So...do you remember my post back in November when I mentioned that I had started making a ripple crochet blanket?  Well, I may have only worked on it here and there when I wasn't busy packaging Christmas orders for customers or helping the little Cheeky Monkeys with their end of year activities, but I managed to finish my blanket just before Christmas.  It's pretty psychedelic as I wanted a rainbow effect for the blanket and always intended for this to be a bit of a scrap-buster project (I managed to use up the remnants of seven balls of yarn!).  I am enjoying the splash of colour this blanket is adding to my home, though I am thinking that one day I really should make the effort to make a blanket with a more muted colour scheme.  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blanket. I don't know how to crochet therefore I'm completely amazed at the things people can make in crochet. I love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!