Wednesday 4 December 2013

Doily Crazy: All New to Domum Vindemia

image dyed doily baby mobile domum vindemia pink blue fuchsia

My name is Deb, and I can't stop creating with doilies!  Yes, you all should know by now how crazy I am for vintage doilies and how much I love to upcycle them.  It's not hard to be inspired by the many intricate-looking doilies I find and my latest idea has been sitting in the back of my mind waiting for me to find the time to act on it.

image spiral baby mobile snow white doilies dangle snowflake domum vindemia

I have long been an admirer of mobiles for decorating a nursery and entertaining baby (the little Cheeky Monkeys still have their musical mobiles from when they were babies).  So it hasn't been a huge leap for me to go from admirer of mobiles to creator of mobiles.  My newest doily additions to Domum Vindemia are vintage doily mobiles, perfect for hanging in a baby's nursery or for decorating your favourite room or special function in shabby chic style. They are only available in two styles at the moment, but I will be making more in the new year as I source more beautifully hand dyed doilies.  What do you think of my new mobiles?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!