Sunday 17 November 2013

Christmas Gift Guide: Stocking Fillers

 

Today is the last post in my handmade Christmas gift guide series.  To everyone who has read along every day - thank you!  While I don't do the whole Christmas stocking thing, I am often on the lookout for small gifts to add to a larger gift or just to make a guest or friend smile on Christmas day.


Hand carved stamps by Talk to the Sun

Daisy brooch by Two Cheeky Monkeys

Temporary tattoos (for grownups!) by Pepper Ink

Pride and Prejudice magnets by Domum Vindemia

 Marimo mini terrarium by Eclectic Zen

Decorated clothes pegs by Kylie Dunn

Crochet bath puff by Ritzy's All Naturals

  
Vintage stamp badge by Pops Makes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!