Thursday 26 September 2013

More Birthday Party Goodness


I am sharing a super short post today since the Two Cheeky Monkeys family is enjoying a well-earned break in the sunshine and warmth.  Last week I showed off the gaggle of cupcake stands (what is the collective noun for cupcake stands, anyway???) I had made for Monkey #1's birthday party.  Today I want to share photos of her birthday cake (yes, cake decorating is really outside of my artistic capabilities) and the cork drink coasters her guests decorated while discussing the various issues relevant to seven and eight year olds, he he.  For those of you wanting to decorate your own drink coasters, I got the idea from the fellow fellow blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!