Friday 5 July 2013

Yarn Bombing, Kid Style

image yarn bombing word yarn fonts tutorial diy craft home decor
 
If, like me, you are in the middle of school holidays and starting to run out of ideas for entertaining your small people, then today's post may fill a hole in that gap for you!  As you know, I recently finished crocheting a blanket for myself and am in the middle of crocheting one for the Addis Ababa Fistula Hospital.  So, as you can imagine, there are a lot of balls of yarn rolling around my home right now!  The Cheeky Monkeys have a lot of fun playing with the yarn, but they were really excited when I showed them this "yarn fonts" idea over at bloesem kids.  This is a great idea for using up yarn remnants in your stash and you or your munchkins can easily make up initials or even entire words in an afternoon.  The only problem now?  Getting my Monkeys to stop at just one initial...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!