Wednesday 24 July 2013

A Handmade Butterfly Birthday

party favour bags butterflies kaisercraft

Today I am finding it hard to come to terms with the fact that my baby girl has turned six!  I know I already showed off some of the handmade elements I was making for the party, but couldn't resist sharing a few more photos.  The Cheeky Monkeys loved the rice paper butterflies I used to decorate the cupcakes, but it was a lot of work cutting each one out by hand.  Next time I order rice paper embellishments for my desserts, I'll be double checking that they are pre-cut by the seller!  As for the party favours, several of the little guests were hard pressed to refrain from opening them before they had gotten into their parents' cars, ha ha ha.

birthday cupcakes butterflies domum vindemia doily cake bunting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!