Friday 21 June 2013

Literature Jewellery: Taking Over The World!

image charm bracelet pride and prejudice mr darcy bingley lizzy bennet jane austen two cheeky monkeys
Okay, so my title may be pure hyperbole, but with the world (and the UK in particular) celebrating the 200th anniversary of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, it's easy to get a little carried away.  I have been busy working on more literary-themed jewellery creations, and have added a new line of bracelets to the range.

image charm bracelet pride and prejudice mr darcy bingley lizzy Elizabeth bennet jane austen two cheeky monkeys
There are two new styles of bracelet, a charm bracelet and a toggle clasp bracelet.  Both styles feature little settings inset with the names of popular characters from the book.  I am also working on increasing my range of Jane Eyre creations, with the earrings below being the first in my expanded range of jewellery.  So what do you think?  Would you celebrate your favourite book by wearing it as a bracelet?  Or would you rather wear it as a necklace or earrings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!