Friday 24 May 2013

My Creative Space - More Magnets

image wuthering heights magnet set heathcliff earnshaw catherine hindley emily bronte words text glass domum vindemia

You may remember me showing off my new range of literature magnets last month.  Well, I have been busily making more, this time featuring characters from Charlotte Bronte's Wuthering Heights.  I have to admit that I find the story a little on the depressing side (but then, many of the classics from that era were a bit depressing care of the standards in which people lived), but I couldn't let that stop me creating items for all my fans who have been asking for some Wuthering Heights goodies!  So what do you think of these latest magnets?  Are you a fan, or do you prefer the more comical and upbeat stories written by Jane Austen?  Or are you a fan of a different genre of writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!