Friday 10 May 2013

DIY Mother's Day Roundup - For the Walls

Today is my final in my series of DIY mother's day posts.  I am a big fan of creating art for my walls (not that I have much wall space in my home), so today's post has various ideas for you to help your mum decorate her home.

image tutorial diy quirky cutlery wall art kitchen art crap i've made

image silhouette wall art picture tutorial diy the anderson crew
What mum doesn't love to display photos (or silhouettes) of her "babies"?

image fabric hoop art tutorial diy embroidery hoop wall hanging everyday childhood
Fabric in embroidery hoops is simple, but effective!

image animal wall art tutorial diy ef myevaforeva
Another one for mums who like their art on the quirkier side of life.

image framed crochet wall art tutorial diy sampler granny square flower thompson family
What about a framed crochet "sampler" for the crafty mum?

image framed children's art artwork upcycled painting tutorial diy sarah jane
Melt a mother's heart by framing her little one's artwork or by helping a child to upcycle their paintings into new works of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!