Friday 17 May 2013

Attic 24: A Crochet Lover's "Go To" Blog

image attic 24 crochet wreath spring easter flowers

You all have to know by now just how much I have enjoyed learning how to crochet, and I thought I would share with you one of my favourite crochet blogs.  For those of you who don't already know it, Attic 24 is an English blog full of beautiful photos of nature, baked goodies and bright and colourful crocheted items.  Lucy very generously shares many fun crochet patterns and ideas on her blog, of which I've tried one or two.  So if you love to crochet and still haven't discovered Attic 24, then head on over to Lucy's blog and check it out!

image attic 24 springtime flowers crochet daffodil bulbs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!