Monday 8 April 2013

Creations for Book Lovers - Literary Magnets

image glass magnets romeo and juliet capulet montague shakespeare domum vindemia upcycled

Yes, I've shown you a host of literature-inspired jewellery from brooches to earrings and cufflinks and I've even made literary buntings, but today I have yet another literary creation to show off.  This is a little project I started working on before I injured my foot and now it's one of the few things I can easily do while recuperating.  I love fridge magnets (my fridge and freezer are covered with them!) so I thought that it would be very cool to make Mr Darcy, Romeo/Juliet or Jane Eyre magnets for those of my customers who love the classics and want to express that in a practical way.

image glass magnets jane eyre mr rochester domum vindemia charlotte bronte upcycled

I will be selling these magnets in sets of two, four and six, with each magnet featuring favourite characters from the novels (or play) in question.  I think they'd make a cute housewarming or birthday gift for your book nerd friend or would even be lovely party favours at a classics-inspired wedding (and you'd be surprised how many of those there are nowadays).  What do you think?  Which book characters would you put up on your fridge???

image glass magnets mr darcy elizabeth bennet jane austen pride and prejudice mr bingley jane bennetdomum vindemia upcycled

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!