Monday 22 April 2013

Birthday Surprise Mail Swap

Swap-bot swap: Two Cheeky Monkeys' Birthday Surprise Swap

As some of you may know, my birthday is coming up next month.  And this year I thought I would celebrate by organising a little "surprise in the mail" swap for my lovely readers!  Does the idea of receiving a little something in your mailbox (other than bills) sound exciting?  Then read on!

I am asking each swap participant to send a surprise in the mail to two different recipients.  You can send anything you like (but please don't send items your recipient may be allergic to or specifically states in their profile that they don't like), as long as it is something which will brighten his/her day.  If you are a creative type, you might consider making something for your recipients.  If that is not your thing, then perhaps look through your partner's profile or their blog to see what kinds of things they like.

To make things a little easier, I am hosting the swap over on swap-bot, a site which facilitates all kinds of craft and snail mail swaps.  If you are not already a member of swap-bot, it is very easy to sign up and join the swap.  Please also make sure to fill out your profile page on swap-bot so your partners can get some of idea of what you like.  To join the Two Cheeky Monkeys birthday swap, follow this link and use the password TCMBIRTHDAY when prompted by swap-bot.  PLEASE NOTE that this is an international swap, meaning that you may be assigned someone in a completely different country as your swap recipient.  I am leaving the swap sign up open from now until May 5th 2013, and ask that you send out your swap by May 20th 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!