Tuesday 16 April 2013

A Handmade Mother's Day Gift Guide - Two Cheeky Monkeys and Domum Vindemia

With mother's day less than a month away, I am unashamedly devoting most of this week to mother's day gift guides on the blog.  While I hope that my children (and all children around the world!) express their love and appreciation for their mum repeatedly throughout the entire year, I definitely won't be saying no to any love tokens they want to offer me on mother's day.
 
 
Today's gift guide is full of items you can find in my Two Cheeky Monkeys and Domum Vindemia stores.  I think there's something for different types of mothers and for all ages.
 
The Party Girl
image multistrand bracelet creme de menthe two cheeky monkeys jewellery pearls green mint pastel spring
 
image godiva earrings two cheeky monkeys sapphire blue gold vermeil dangly vintage estate style hollywood glamour party wedding bridal
 
The Book Lover
image mr darcy locket necklace jane austen pride and prejudice silver two cheeky monkeys orange carnelian
 
image jane eyre magnet set fridge mr rochester charlotte bronte domum vindemia vintage homewares
 
The Hostess
image cocktail napkins fabric reusable eco environmentally friendly yellow domum vindemia party
 
image dessert stand domum vindemia handpainted plate pedestal party hostess
 
The Home Decorator
image vintage dictionary page art print chandelier black and white two cheeky monkeys homewares
 
image vintage doily bunting yellow sunshine white crochet party wedding bridal domum vindemia
 
Come back tomorrow for a "master chef mother" gift guide!


1 comment:

  1. I think any mum will be spoiled for choice with your lovely handmade items, Deb!

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!