Monday 25 March 2013

My Right Foot


Yes my lovely readers, this is the sight that greets me every morning when I wake up and look at my injured right foot.  The surgery to remove the needle from my foot went ahead as planned and I have been (as far as I can tell) making a good recovery.  Except for in the hours directly following surgery, I have felt very little pain in my foot and am generally finding the whole thing a bit of an inconvenience!  I am so thankful that everything seems to be going well and want to thank everyone who has been praying for me, asking about how I'm doing or offering to help in whatever way you can.  I'll have this post-surgery shoe on my foot until after Easter, so there's still a good week and a bit that I'll be forced to hobble around my home when I'm not resting with my foot up on the couch.  Perhaps I'll spend some of my resting time working on future blog posts!

1 comment:

  1. Jeepers lady! Who knew sewing could be such a dangerous past time? Wishing you a speedy recovery...

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!