Monday 11 March 2013

Blast from the past - Golden book buntings

image golden book bunting paper tootle train engine vintage domum vindemia black

Yes, the upcycling is continuing in force here at chez Two Cheeky Monkeys!  This past week I have been working on creating my new range of Golden book buntings.  At the moment I have Tootle, The Shy Little Kitten, Scuffy the Tugboat and The Poky Little Puppy buntings made up, but there will be other title coming soon too.  What do you think?  What was your favourite Golden book story when you were a child?

image golden book bunting vintage the shy little kitten domum vindemia children

image golden book bunting vintage scuffy the tugboat domum vindemia children

1 comment:

  1. I love all the things you do with old books. The buntings are fantastic and I love how you chose to name the "book thongs."

    www.mel-designs.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!