Monday 18 February 2013

Things I Love

image lotus garden paperweight lampwork glass sphere morning light glass
 
I adore glass creations and have long had a bit of a thing for lampwork glass items, be it beads, pendants, jewellery, sculptures or homewares.  So I am pretty stoked to have found Morning Light Glass Lampwork Art on Etsy, a store full of stunningly beautiful lampwork creations!
 
image sky blue seahorse ornament lampwork glass suncatcher
 
This amazing store is full of the most gorgeous lampwork paperweights and glass cabochons as well as pretty ornaments and glass artworks for your home.  I am especially loving the paperweights and floral glass sculptures, though I fear that with two small monkeys, such items wouldn't last long in my home before they were "accidentally" knocked off a shelf or display spot.  Perhaps one day I will own one of these pretties...
 
image glass flower bowl sculpture artisan crafted lampwork glass blue yellow



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!