Friday 15 February 2013

Crazy For Neon

image neon fluoro bar necklaces silver orange yellow pink green two cheeky monkeys
 
As a child growing up in the '80s, I was a huge fan of fluoro and neon colours, and made a point of wearing fluoro yellow and/or pink quite often.  While I kind of cringe when I look back at those old childhood photos of me in my "you can't miss me" outfits, the passion for neon seems to have taken hold of a new generation and is back in vogue.  So, prompted by my children and those of my Two Cheeky Monkeys fans who love neon, I will be adding a small range of neon necklaces to my bar necklace range.  These bright pretties feature Swarovski pearls in neon colours and will soon be available in both my Etsy and Madeit stores.  And keep watching this space because next week I will be posting a little tutorial showing you how to make your very own neon bar necklace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!