Thursday 3 January 2013

My Creative Space

image vinyl tubing bangle bracelet jewellery jewelry glitter beads
 
The cheeky monkeys and I have been madly compiling crafting ideas to keep us occupied for the entire 6-7 weeks of school summer holidays and I promise I will try to share our successes (or failures) as we go.  This week we made glitter and bead bangles inspired by similar bangles I used to wear when I was growing up in the 1980s.
I am sure there are lots of blog tutorials and DIY posts out there showing one how to make one of these bangles, but I wasn't 100 percent happy with the one I found (all items made for my cheeky monkeys need to be SUPER sturdy), so I will hopefully share a tutorial with you in the next week or so.  What do you think?  Do these vinyl bangles bring back fond childhood memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!