Wednesday 12 December 2012

My Creative Space

image felt food cookies jam iced frosting biscuit macarons teabags

After what seemed like a frantic week of sewing, I finally finished my order of felt food toy sets and have one very happy customer!  The small set I made consisted of biscuits (cookies), macarons and teabags, while the larger set had a range of the tea time treats we all know and love.
image felt play food desserts swiss rolls cucpakes macarons iced biscuits frosting jam cookies teabags
I also managed to find some time to sew up a few new buntings for Domum Vindemia before our family weekend away.  I am currently a little obsessed with adding cute trims to my doily buntings - what do you think?
image vintage doily buntings lime green sunshine yellow orange neon pom pom
Greta, Serenity and Arianna buntings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!