Monday 19 November 2012

Things I Love - Quirky Art

image mini terrarium lightbulb marimo moss light bulb upcycled

Although I don't display a lot of art around my home (mostly due to a distinct lack of free wall space), I have a passion for quirky artworks.  I love pieces which are a twist on the ordinary and many of the creations in the amazing eGarden Studio fall into this category.  In this fun store you can find old light bulbs transformed into mini terrariums and hanging displays full of moss as well as mini "aquariums" decorated with sand, shells and intriguing moss algae balls.  There are so many clever or cute pieces that I don't know which one is my favourite!

image test tube aquarium terrarium marimo moss ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!