Wednesday 26 September 2012

Another Birthday Girl


Things have been pretty quiet around here on the creativity front because the two cheeky monkeys are rather enjoying their school holidays and because I have been preparing for my oldest monkey's 7th birthday.  As with my younger monkey, monkey #1 has shown her little personality from the very start.  And in her case, she has a strong stubborn streak, liking to do things her own way and at her leisure, is rather bossy and also very cautious of anything strange or new (oh wait, I could be talking about myself there; we are both first borns, LOL)!  But I love her, idiosyncrasies and all, and am in no hurry for her to grow up too quickly, especially as she is growing so rapidly that she will be overtaking me in height in another two or so years.   :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrads on your big girl's birthday! She looks like quite the sweetheart. Are you going to share party pictures with us? We'd love to know how it went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 7th birthday to your big girl!!! My goodness, that first photo is soooo precious. What a beautiful newborn she was! Truly gorgeous.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!