Friday 31 August 2012

The Two Cheeky Monkeys Spring/Summer Range is Coming!

image kiahla earrings vintage glam it up range two cheeky monkeys jewellery jewelry hyacinth orange montana blue teardrop dangle

Spring officially starts in Australia tomorrow, and we have had some beautiful, albeit windy, days already!  Although I absolutely love Spring, it does usually herald an increase in sniffles and sneezing here at the house of Two Cheeky Monkeys as we all suffer from hayfever to some extent or other.  However, I have been optimistically plugging away at creating my new Spring/Summer range of products for Two Cheeky Monkeys and am hoping to launch the range by mid September at the latest.
 
image vintage glam it up bracelets Mr Darcy jane austen pride and prejudice two cheeky monkeys jewellery jewelry pink emerald green yellow
 
As you can see in the sneak peek photos, my Spring/Summer range merges two of my most popular ranges, the vintage Glam it Up and the "Upcycled Classics" ranges.  However, there will be some pieces which are solely an expansion of either of these ranges on its own.  To add a little more excitement to the impending launch (as if it could get any more exciting!), I will be running a giveaway for a pair of the Kiahla earrings (see above) on launch day!  All you have to do is keep an eye on this space and then join in the fun when it all starts.   :)
 
image vintage glam it up necklace mr darcy jane austen pride and prejudice peridot green siam red jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!