Wednesday 15 August 2012

My Creative Space

image vintage glass jewels glam it up range Two Cheeky Monkeys jewellery earrings

Life has been very busy around here, which seems almost the norm at the moment, so I haven't been creating much.  But my order of vintage glass jewels finally arrived so I have been happily playing with them in my few moments of free time during the day.  They are so delightfully sparkly, just like precious gems, and my photo doesn't do them any justice.  As you can see, I have some earring designs in the works as well as a new ring and some ideas for combining my Glam It Up range with my Pride and Prejudice range of jewellery.  I can't wait to show off my completed jewellery pieces once I have some more free time to finish them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!