Wednesday 16 May 2012

A DUSTy Craft Swap

image artdecadence art print take flight birds nest on woman with tattoo

This is a long overdue post about some of the beautiful items I received in the March/April DUST team craft swap!  I was partnered with the talented Chrisy of Artdecadence who sent me a variety of beautiful creations, including a framed version of the Take Flight print (see above) and an assortment of funky postcards (see below for an example).  I think I'm going to put the framed print up in my study/craft room/computer room and I'm looking forward to using the postcards to send people colourful surprises in their mail!

image artdecadence postcards digital art

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Deb. I have those prints too from chrisy , they are so cool.

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!