Monday 5 March 2012

Things I Love...

image cupcake toppers handmade

I may not entertain often, and any cupcakes I bake usually get devoured before I even get a chance to ice them, but I absolutely ADORE cupcake toppers!  There are a myriad of commercial and handmade cupcake toppers available, including edible ones and DIY kits which allow you to make them yourself.  Here are just some of the fun cupcake toppers I found on Etsy, which should inspire you for your next celebration!  And should you need a cute stand for your cupcakes, don't forget to visit Domum Vindemia on both Etsy and Madeit, wink wink.

1. Woodland cupcake toppers
2. Ballerina cupcake toppers
3. Owl cupcake toppers
4. Under the sea cupcake toppers
5. Cat in the hat cupcake toppers
6. Robot cupcake toppers

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing more fun in the world than a sweetly decorated cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should really get back into making them. I had a lot of fun when I did.

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!