Friday 23 March 2012

Retro Cupcake Stands


I have unearthed some beautiful secondhand crockery recently so I am avidly back into making cupcake stands and jewellery holders for my Domum Vindemia stores.  I am really pleased with this latest batch of finds, the majority of which date to the 1960s and some even came in matching tea plate and saucer sets.  I have also been having fun hunting for "old-fashioned" names for my cupcake stands and buntings, but if you have any suggestions which I'm not already using, I'd love to hear them!

Clockwise from top left:
Anne cupcake stand
Sophie cupcake stand

1 comment:

  1. they look gorgeous Deborah! if they break you know where to post the pieces! haha... ;-)

    x me.

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!