Friday 9 December 2011

Flowers and Filigree: New Headbands in the Making

You all know how much I love wearing and making headbands!  And because of my black hair, I generally prefer to wear headbands made in a darker color, such as black or brown, no matter how colourful the headband adornment.  So when I recently sold out of all the antiqued brass headbands in Two Cheeky Monkeys, I knew I had to get cracking and make some more before Christmas!  The previous batch that I made featured chrysanthemum cabochons but I got a bit more "adventurous" with this lot and used a range of floral cabochons.  Although I'm not a huge fan of pink, the Roslyn headband (top left) is definitely my favourite, design wise.  Which one would you wear?  And if you prefer a silver headband instead of my darker options, there are still several of this style in stock in both my Etsy and Madeit stores.

montage headband flower cabochon and filigree Two Cheeky Monkeys
2. Michaela headband
3. Liesel headband
4. Joleen headband

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!