Wednesday 2 November 2011

My Creative Space


Well, I've been back at work as a research scientist for a week and a half now so I am definitely not finding as much time to work on my  handmade creations as I used to!  But sitting on my craft desk this week (and tempting me to get back into my creating) are a stack of pretty saucers waiting to be turned into cupcake stands and some spools of thread ready to match the beautiful, vintage bias tape I will be adding to doily buntings for Domum Vindemia.  What's in your creative space this week?

1 comment:

  1. I recently picked up some gorgeous fabrics including pink tie-dyed denim - it will make some really cute doll jeans! I also have an ever growing yarn stash that I would like to use more of and I'm also waiting on a couple of new yarns to arrive in the mail :) All I need now is a few more hours in my day :)

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!