Monday 15 August 2011

One For the Star Wars Geeks...Uh, Fans

You probably all know by now that my beloved husband is a big time geek, he he he.  And being the good geek that he is, LOL, he is a big fan of the Star Wars movies and liked to pretend to be Luke Skywalker when he was a boy.  (I hope he doesn't mind me telling you that!)  So, when I discovered the amazing My Sushi World blog and all the mind boggling Star Wars-inspired vegetable carvings pictured in it, I just had to go on the search for more Star Wars-themed food creations.  Enjoy!

image carved carrot Darth Vader from Sushi World blog
Carrot Darth Vader at My Sushi World

image rd-d2 3D cake star wars
R2-D2 cake at Birthday Cake Pictures

image Yoda cookie biscuit star wars
Yoda cookie/biscuit by East Coast Cookies

millenium falcon spaceship cake star wars
Millenium Falcon cake at Cakes! Cakes! Cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!